Care Coordination Services
The goal of Care Coordination is to provide you with focused one-on-one attention to help you become an active participant in your own healthcare. Your Care Coordinator will work directly with you, your family, and the rest of your entire care team to maximize your healthcare experience.
What can my Care Coordinator do for me?
Your Provider and your Care Coordinator want to make sure you have the tools and support that you need to achieve and maintain the best health possible. Your Care Coordinator will support you in making the best choices for your health by helping you become a more active partner in improving your overall well-being. Care Coordinators will help you by:
· Identifying and overcoming barriers to getting care needs met
· Arranging care and connecting you to important community resources
· Providing education, resources or materials about any chronic diseases or other medical conditions that you may have
· Working with you to improve your Mental Health
· Acting as your advocate with your providers
· Supporting you in becoming a self-advocate and active participant in your own healthcare
· Providing information about advanced directives or assisting you in designating a health care power of attorney