Includes the legal entity, Public Hospital District No.1, doing business as Mason General Hospital & Family of Clinics - Mason General Hospital, MGH Eye Clinic, MGH Family Health, MGH Surgery Clinic, MGH Shelton Orthopedics, MGH Ankle and Foot, Mountain View Women’s Health, Oakland Bay Pediatrics, and Shelton Family Medicine; as well as employees, physicians, volunteers, commissioners, and contracted services employees.
Shall mean local, primary, specialty physicians, and visiting specialists.
Take Every Possible Action:
We will 'dream the impossible'. We will act proactively and assertively by choosing those options that are most efficient, effective, and financially prudent.
Protect and Promote Health:
We will protect and promote health through training and education and providing the finest possible healthcare from birth through old age. We will achieve a healthier community by using current information to identify and understand health-related problems and collaborate with others to help solve those problems.
People in Mason County:
Anyone living in or visiting Mason County.
Serving Each Individual with Respect and Compassion:
We will recognize and acknowledge each individual's unique needs and expectations. We will meet and exceed those expectations with a friendly and empathetic attitude.
- Continuous improvement to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our patients will guide all that we do.
- We will develop and maintain sufficient resources to meet current and future demands. We will be innovative, creative and considerate of new ideas. We will choose options that provide the most value and are within our financial means.
- We will have high quality staff and physicians.
- Management will maintain an unwavering commitment to innovation and long-term development strategies.
- We value education and training as a means to enhance job performance. We will provide orientation, education, and training.
- We will provide the leadership to help people do a better job. We will be consistent in our application of policies.
- We will develop long-term relationships built on mutual loyalty and trust with our vendors.
- We will continually improve our service by creating partnerships to form a comprehensive and seamless healthcare system.
- We will work together as a team and will help each other identify and solve problems. We value each other's thoughts and ideas and encourage long term solutions to problems.
- We will establish a collaborative relationship between the physicians and the Hospital, characterized by communication, involvement, and give-and-take, to develop solutions for the long-term best interest of all.
- We will create an atmosphere that encourages open, two-way communication for better understanding and problem solving.
- We will make every effort to assist the patient in understanding treatment options available to them.
- We will demonstrate honesty and integrity in all that we do.