Includes the legal entity, Public Hospital District No. 1, doing business as Mason General Hospital & Family of Clinics - MGH Ankle & Foot, MGH Eye Clinic, MGH Family Health, MGH Hoodsport Family Clinic, MGH Shelton Orthopedics, MGH Surgery Clinic, MGH Oakland Bay Pediatrics, MGH Olympic Physicians, MGH Mountain View Women's Health, and MGH Shelton Family Medicine, as well as employees, physicians, volunteers, commissioners, and contracted services employees.
Individuals of Our Community:
Anyone living in or visiting Mason County.
Restore and Preserve Health:
We will restore and preserve health through training and education and providing the finest possible health care from birth through old age. We will achieve a healthier community by using current information to identify and understand health-related problems and collaborate with others to help solve those problems.
- We are consistent in our application of policies and practice.
- We treat everyone equally.
- We honor diversity.
- We act with integrity.
- We act in the long-term best interests of all of our patients, staff and community.
- We operate within a culture of shared expectations regarding service and accountability.
- Relationships with patients, families, and one another are founded on respect and caring, and are the keystone of our work environment.
- High Reliability
- We promote safety and quality with every patient, at every touch, every time.
- We put patients first no matter where we work in the MGH&FC system, and we remember that caring for the patient and their family is our top priority.
- We practice evidence-based care and eliminate unnecessary variability.
- We are known as an organization that provides high value services.
- Within the scope of services appropriate to be offered locally, we develop and maintain resources to meet patient and community need. For other services, we will establish relationships with regional partners.
- We maintain financially viable operations and are a responsible steward of community and patient resources.
- We operate with a culture that encourages open, two-way communication.
- We are thoughtful and mindful in our communications with patients and staff.
- Our relationships with staff, providers and partners are collaborative, characterized by involvement and give-and-take.
- Communication among patients, physicians, staff and partners is a priority.
- We actively collaborate and communicate to ensure an appropriate exchange of information and coordination of care.
- We do the kind thing.
- We listen to our patient and their families, strive to understand how our patients prefer to be treated and act with sensitivity and empathy.
- We honor each individual's dignity, privacy and confidentiality.
When an individual has any concerns that have not been addressed regarding patient care and safety at Mason General Hospital & Family of Clinics, he or she is encouraged to contact Hospital management. Please call with concerns to Administration (360) 427-9551; or Health Information Management(360) 427-9585. For privacy concerns, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and for compliance issues call the Compliance Hotline at (360) 427-3656.
If the concerns cannot be resolved through MGH&FC, the individual is encouraged to contact the Joint Commission at (800) 994-6610 or the Department of Health Complaint Hotline at (877) 696-6775.