Centennial Hospital Guild
A Chapter of MGH Foundation
2014 Fun Run & Walk
Saturday, May 31, 2014
A Mason County Forest Festival Event
with proceeds to benefit
Mason General Hospital Foundation
Read more about the MGHF. Click here.
Other Ways to Register
Pick up a form from one of our sponsoring locations and mail with fee. Locations:
- Mason General Hospital Foundation Office (behind McDonald's in Shelton). You may also drop off your registration at this location.
- Anytime Fitness in Shelton
- Athletic Club in Shelton
- South Sound Running in Olympia and Tacoma
- Mail entries by May 28th with Entry Fee payable to: Centennial Guild, c/o 50 East Park Place, Shelton, WA 98584
- If ordering a shirt, entry must be received by May 12th
- Family/Group Discounts are available. Call 360-426-5821 or email G_CreekRun@comcast.net prior to May 28th
This event is part of Mason County Forest Festival. All events, except junior jog, begin at Shelton Valley, a farming community west of Shelton city limits. Participants will be bussed from check-in to the start line. Check-in begins at 6:00 am DOR. DOR registration available at Shelton Post Office. 7 mile participants will follow the Shelton Valley loop through a farming community. 2 mile participants leave Shelton Valley proper and go directly to downtown Shelton. All races conclude on parade route in front of Post Office. 1/4 mile junior joggers begin at 7th street and continue to the Shelton Post Office in front of the Mason County Forest Festival parade.
- 7:00 am begins 7 mile walk
- 8:00 am begins 7 mile run, 2 mile run, 2 mile walk
- 9:30 am begins 1/4 mile junior jog
- 9:45 am awards at Post Office Park
- 11:00 am Mason County Forest Festival Parade
- May 12: Last date to order optional dry-wick shirt
- May 14: Last date for early fee
- May 28: Last date to pre-register
- May 31: DOR registration and check-in for all participants begins at 6:00 am
Have a large family or group?
- Family of 4 or more, discount of $3.00 off per entry if all entries mailed together and received prior to May 28th. Does not include discount for the Junior Jog participants
- Group of 4 or more, discount of $3.00 off per entry if all entries mailed together and received prior to May 28th. Does not include discount for the Junior Jog participants
2014 Title Sponsor: Regence BlueShield
Other sponsors include:
Armstrong & Armstrong Christmas Trees
Gillis Auto Center
Lynch Creek Farm
McCarty & Associates, “a marketing firm”
Simpson Lumber Company
Don Small and Sons, Oil Distributors.
South Sound Radiology